My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome!



Welcome to my blog. I have had several blogs in the past, all of which were random and about day to day life. I have always wanted to start branching out in my photography and really start doing something with it so I thought this would be a perfect forum since all my blogs end up being alot of pictures. So, here we go on the journey.......

2 comments:

KnittieKitty said...

I'm excited that we switched blogs. Plus this has way more potential for fun html code stuff. :)

Bernadette said...

i am very jazzed about a new blog site...the "other blog" was getting
very crowded and they were not very user friendly. i'll try to set one up soon:) love the pink dogwood pic!