My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tidbits.....

The girls at JoAnn's


*Went to the dr. yesterday. All looks good and she is in the head down position ready to see the world! I am now going every 2 weeks so its getting closer to the end.

*I am going camping this weekend...I know, I am insane! Reality hasn't hit me until yesterday that my 8 month pregnant self is going to have to rough it in the woods! Luckily we have an air mattress. We are bringing Mocha for her first trip so it should be interesting. I'll let you know how it goes.
**********************


Since I think the whole of my family loves lists and I have inherited that trait too....here is a little list of things I need to do before the baby comes (just humor me...it helps with my stress!)

-buy diapers from CottonBabies
-Pack bag/ make list for Brad so that he remembers stuff when loading car
-Make some meals and freeze for the week or so after
-babyproof house (this is Brad's...he insists it be on the list!)
-make labor mix on ipod

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

hey, the baby mix ipod idea is great! i think i should have a list of what to bring to hang in the waiting room...hmmmm? and it was quite humorous you getting out of the tent and not to mention mocha sleeping with her people!!! and the girls at target pic is priceless!!