For some reason I am in love with this picture. I made my way down to the garden today ( with the help of the riding lawn mower b/c its a long walk for this pregnant lady and I didn't want to go into labor tonight!) to take pictures of the wonderful row of sunflowers and got this, straight out of the camera, nothing done to it at all, not even cropped. Love it!
In other news, I am ready (physically, as in everything is prepared. Mentally is another story!) for the impending labor and delivery. My checklists are all done, even the labor mix on the ipod. My goal is to make it to August, so we shall see!
1 comment:
and why are there no pics of you riding the lawnmower!!!! the imagination does no justice to the visuals!!! ps...the pic is great!! and you will do great during labor...you've been a real trooper being preg in summer and all.... thus labor will be a piece of cake:)
Post a Comment