
Well, she finally made her debut....12 days past the estimated due date. After a very long labor that I don't have the time to share now because I am sneaking this post in between feedings and diaper changes, Lena arrived a very healthy 8 lb, 3 ounces; 22.5 inches long girl. She is doing great and not keeping us up too much at night. She's like her mom, likes to sleep:)
3 comments:
She is so cute!!!!!
You win for having the cutest baby ever! I don't find her terrifying at all! Good work! She needed the extra days to finish baking to her cutest self. :)
what great photography!!! that is well done! and of course, the lena is soooooooo cute...and i agree with the linz..it's good she had the extra days to finish baking her cutest self! and lena must have known that c section babies always look good upon arrival!
Post a Comment