Another week is upon us:) Don't you wonder how time flies so much! I think it does go by faster with a kid too...it's like she is transforming in front of us... So, this weekend was busy but nicely busy. We are gone for the next two weekends so we didn't schedule too much for this one to give us time to catch up on things (like the front yard, which is coming along nicely...we are all done with the rock and now are moving on to flowers and mulch.) So, for Saturday night I surprised Brad with a date night. We went to see Indiana Jones, then went to eat at the Brewery and finished off with dessert at Coffee & Chocolate. Very fun! He didn't know about anything until we were parking at the State St. Garage. I told him I was taking him to see Sex and the City. He just looked at me like I was crazy! Then I told him where we were really going and he was like a kid. The whole way in all he talked about was how he thought it was going to be....so cute! So a very fun night out with the hubby:) Thanks to mom and dad for watching beans!
Have a great monday!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brad is a kid at heart! Matt is jealous that you planned a date for Brad. I still won't leave the girls with anyone so that we can go out. I guess I could always lone him out to someone that is desperate and single (since he bores me to sleep, Ha! Ha!)
Post a Comment