My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

...

lots of randomness for you:)

-Countdown to Ecuador!! 3 days until we leave! I am half done with packing but have a lot to do still and can't believe its already Wednesday!!

-Lots of crazy busy coming up! I am almost BOOKED until December! Lots of fun families and Christmas pics/cards will abound! Woohoo!

-Beans is growing everyday...I have to get a video on here of her walking and talking. So cute!

-My new love: Cheez-it Duoz....two flavors in one box! They are amazing!!!!

2 comments:

Amber Harris said...

I am going to miss talking to you while you are in Ecuador. I hope that you all have a wonderful trip and touch many lives on your journey. Take lots of pictures of Beans; it will make a cute scrapbook for her of her first missionary trip.

Bernadette said...

it's gonna be quiet around here without you, brad, beans and rob!! but i believe the dogs, projects, ect will keep me busy!! wish i was going but glad i listened to the dr...after the projects this week, i will be able to determine how well my neck is actually doing!! be safe and know i am praying for you...remember for such a time as this...refresh, revive and renew:) go with no agendas and enjoy the time, the people and the food!!