My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sneak peek (Knoxville children's photographer)

The sneak peek for Cutie Tooties! A note for the moms: I choose pics for the most part that featured the diapers (since that is what we were there for:) ). However, on your full slideshow with all the pictures you'll see all of them and there are some great ones that have the kids more the center of attention rather than the diapers. Just wanted to let you know there is more to come:)

These kids were all so adorable! I had a hard time picking some fave photos....but here they are:)

a couple notes for the mom's: I numbered them for easier reference and the photo's are smaller than normal because I uploaded them directly to blogger, so click on them to see the larger version.

ok...I think that's it:) on to the pictures...warning! there is alot of them!

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7 These 3 were active! It was so adorable though to see them run around and talk amongst themselves:) Here are a few that capture their movement:)
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19

#21
#22 This black/white was an accident when I hit the wrong button but I liked it so much I thought I'd post both:)
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29 one of my faves so I had to include it. This little girl wasn't too happy towards the end and this is her going to her daddy. Just love it!
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34 don't you just want this on your Christmas card? :)
#35
#36
#37
#38 She was so curious....love this picture because it captures her curiosity!
#39
#40
#41
#41
#42

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

OMG THEY ARE TOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! can't wait to visit the store:)

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

I love all of them! Especially the Christmas diapers. ;) I can't wait to order.