My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

awake and alive


yes, I am still alive and awake (no posting since in my spare time I have been trying to catch some zzzz's). However, it hasn't been as bad as I had thought, and thanks to the best video in the world "The Happiest Baby on the Block" we are figuring out how to calm her. PS....if you need a present to bring to a baby shower, this would be a great one! I have managed to sneak in a few pictures here and there, definately not as many as I would have liked...I can't believe how fast she is growing already!

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

what a sweet little one she is:)

Jamie Lee said...

Shannon, she is cute. I can't wait to see yall. We miss yall and cant wait for the beach