
for those that participated in the Photo Gala, the pictures are now available. Just click on "the pictures" to the right. Thanks so much to all who were there and I hope you love the pictures. Above is one of my favorites of little "T". He was too cute! We will do this again, next one I am thinking will be Christmas themed...stay tuned!
In the personal world, we are off to Nashvegas tomorrow to meet Grandma and Great-grandma for the first time. Lena's first road trip....pray for us:) I need to start collecting some good road trip kid songs on my ipod...anyone have any good song suggestions?? (this question asked in a quest to get more comments....no, I am not too proud to beg...hehe! )
4 comments:
i know what's up with the no commenting!! i have a great tape but is for older kids...like brad...he may enjoy it!!! does baby einstein make cd's for infants. it may put you asleep on the trip tho. cute pic..will check out the others. do you like lena's lil'dolly pic on my blog???
sorry the pics are blocked, so i can't view them. boo-hoo:(
iron maiden, alice cooper. LOL There are alot of disney cd for babies that are real good
love love love those pants!
Post a Comment