
I realized I had so many pics of Lena but none of me and her together so mom took some the other day. Here is my favorite. Credit to the Nana for getting such a great picture...she is the one who gave me inspiration on doing photography. The many minutes spent when we were younger on a trip saying "mom, hurry up and take the picture" as she got the settings perfected:) I only hope to be as good as her one day! Thanks mom! Enjoy the picture!
2 comments:
not bad for the ol'nana!! but the hair made the softness for the pic...so good choice to cut it. and of course, we had such great material to use with lena and all...thanx for the compliment...i do believe that you all suffer from kodak post traumaism:) and the side effects are that you and linz appreciate good pics:)
ps...you are much better than me already. both you and linz have taken cretivity very personal!!
Post a Comment