My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

fall and other thoughts


well...we finally made our way to the pumpkin patch (we had tried to go a few times and it didn't work out...but, darn it, we were determined! ). Of course, L was sound asleep so we didn't get too many good pics. Here are a couple, these are square templates so it cuts off a little of the pic...sorry about that but working with limited time while L is taking a nap and thought you would forgive me:) The pic below is a card that I made for my grandfather to send out...it was too cute so I thought I would share!


In other news.... today is Brad's 30th birthday!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

The Runyans said...

cute!
i downloaded this same template. i hadn't even thought about doing it in fall colors though!

great idea!