My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 26, 2007

in LOVE with old city



For those of you knoxvillians familiar with Old City, we spent some time down there today as well as Market Square. I love it down in the Old City for some reason. Although it is most known for its night life, I prefer it in the day....such cool old buildings and such a great variety of people and businesses. Although I must say, I get the sense of needing God there.....everytime I go I say a prayer for the place. Its history of brothels and bars may be a reason...how cool would it be to have an Old City Outreach...anyone interested in joining....wouldn't be that bad of an idea...even just having coffee at Old City Java and a Bible study.

2 comments:

The Runyans said...

what a great idea! this is the first post i've read, and i can't wait to go to the next.

i have a shoot down there this week.

i'm excited to see how it goes. i've only shot down there once before!

Bernadette said...

a bible study coffee hour would be quite nice...i'm in! can i have this pic in a 3x3 square...i have a great frame and this pic would look awesome in it....put it on your city pics so i can order it:) thanks....me:)