
sometimes I just love taking pictures of the world around us. although I have alot of nature pictures and such there is something great about pictures of what I would call urban/city scapes. I just love the grit (for lack of a better word) that they give off. I don't often just go take pictures downtown but always mean to...so I think I will try to wander downtown next week on my last week of maternity leave and get some good pics. For those that like thinking out of the box in regards to art and decorating....these would be awesome blown up or on canvas as art in the home....I'm thinking mantel for me. If you like, click on "the pictures" to your right to look at the ones that I have for purchase. Or, as always, let me know of a request. I'll keep you posted of my adventure downtown and update the pictures for sale then too.
No comments:
Post a Comment