My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

pink pony

feeling a bit under the weather as a family but we've all had the stomach bug now so hopefully its all behind us:) Thought I would share this post for later on in life Beans can look back and enjoy! Monday night I was in my phenegrin (how in the world that is spelt I have no idea!), I've been throwing up all night state (sorry for TMI!) and awoke to find that Brad had taken the sick wife and still-no-stove-because-the-part-is-backordered route and decided to go and grab McDonalds. Well, he got Beans her first happy meal ever and what was inside???? wait for it.... :) A PINK PONY!!! Now, our family has a long history and love of ponies. Linz and I even had a real one (named buck 'em silly sally...but I digress!) Beans has some jammies that have pink ponies on them and I always ask her where her pink ponies are and she points to him. So, imagine mommy's joy with her pink pony. I'm not going to lie...I was a tad more excited that she was. Not by much though:)

Here are some pics...these are grab the photos while the memory presents itself, so pardon the shadows and such:)

IMG_6521web
then of course we had to brush her hair
IMG_6523web
and give a very serious hug!
IMG_6525web

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

what a darling face on the last pic. yes, she does carry on the family pony love. impressed you took this pics while sick. and the pony does match the 70's jogging suit she has on!!!

Amber Harris said...

Love it! I'm sure Lindsay would be thrilled too! So sad that she is having a boy or he could have a pink pony too (although that sounds a bit sexist). It is just like a man to manage fast food when us women slave to cook for them. I hope you are feeling better. I wanted to call and check on you today but I hate talking on the phone when I am sick so I assume others are that way too. I'm here if you need anything.

KnittieKitty said...

she is too cute! I do love the pink pony! I'll have to keep in mind that she likes ponies. :)