My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 1, 2008

sneak peek! (Knoxville family photographer)

The day after turkey day we made our way downtown for a fun family shoot! These guys were visiting from out of town and sad to say I dragged them through the graffiti alleys of downtown! I did apologize that I was giving them tours of the alleys instead of all the other fun places that K-town has to offer. But it paid off in some fun pics! Enjoy the sneak peek!!
IMG_5523webIMG_5515webIMG_5490awebIMG_5559webIMG_5402web
character!
IMG_5568web
and of course, my fave...again, with the feet! sorry, I can't help it! I love feet pictures!IMG_5400web

3 comments:

Amber Harris said...

Those boys are adorable and such camera hams!

Bernadette said...

the colors on this one are exceptionaly nice. the grays and burgundy bring out the background color.

Bernadette said...

oh yeh...glad to see your foot fetish continues. and that you aren't fussy about whose feet...you just love feet!! and these are quite nice:)