My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Top Ten (well, eleven) of 2008 Contest!!

***update: the results aren't showing after you vote like they were. Continue to vote! I can see the results when I log in and will share as the contest nears its end! Looks like we have some fun competition going. Because I'm in a giving mood, we will have a prize of an 8x10 going to the picture in 2nd place!***


It's here! The annual top ten with a twist..plus an extra picture because I couldn't make up my mind...so its the Top Eleven!! This year it is a contest, so vote for your favorite! The lucky client that wins gets that picture in an 11x14! So, tell your friends to come vote so we can have some fun! (be careful when voting, the numbers on the poll aren't in order...sorry!) Contest closes on 12/31/08 at midnight EST.

VOTING IS CLOSED!!!


1:IMG_3516bwweb

2:IMG_4868web

3:IMG_5950web

4:IMG_4710

5:DSC06249 copyweb

6:IMG_0402aweb

7:IMG_3609web

8:IMG_5135aweb

9:IMG_7073web copy

10:IMG_5400web

11:IMG_3864bwweb

6 comments:

Bernadette said...

great idea...may the best pic win!!

Tara said...

This is a fantastic idea! I hope Reece wins. Vote #1!! LoL :-)

Bernadette said...

we do have a race going on!!

Anonymous said...

I do and hope number 9 wins he is my cousin

Bernadette said...

omg...this is toooo fun:) i'm no 6 but heck it's been more fun watching everyone else. good luck and have fun!!

Bernadette said...

just hours to go...can't wait to see who has won