
well, I survived the week...and she slept most of the night so life is good at the moment! :) Above is a pic I took a few weeks ago in her cute hat that a friend had made for her! Wanted to include a pic for the post and didn't think I had shared this one yet! So, as some of you know I have a little list of things I would like to do in this lifetime.....it includes stomping grapes (as mentioned in a previous tag), learning Spanish, writing a book, going to Africa, riding in a hot air balloon, and learning how to knit. I am going to work on accomplishing one of those today!!!!! I am going to a class to learn how to knit. Mom has been watching L (to which I am so grateful for!) and went to the library the other day for a spinning class and the lady is doing a knitting class today! So off I go to accomplish something off my list! Brad is just excited he gets a couple hours to himself!
Well, must go and take care of the young'un:)
1 comment:
i'm excited cuz the fountain city library rocks!! i will be taking lena to her very first infant/toddler reading/activity group on fridays. and i am doing something i thought would be very cool...a spinning group where i will learn to spin yarn!!! and the knitting class will be starting a knitting support group!! and all at the foutain city library. today the parking lot was full at the library...it's a very happening place. and all free!!
Post a Comment