
well, my blog is going to suffer because I am back to work full time in my 40 hour a week job that has nothing to do with any of my degrees and isn't what I want to do with my life. Yes, I'm complaining:) I shouldn't because it is paying the bills and hopefully I can go to part time in a year but this lack of sleep combined with not getting home until 5:30 or 6 at night then having to fix dinner, do all the fun things a newborn requires, and somehow find time for the other little things is catching up with me and it hasn't even been a week yet back at work. Oh well...such is life! I am going to press on knowing that I don't have to do this forever! On a better note, above is one of the pictures I took over the weekend....love the fall colors in East Tennessee!!!
I find myself thinking throughout the day about a good thing to blog but now that I'm here I can't remember them and I have to go anyways....sad:(
hang in there with me, I promise to keep blogging and keep my complaining down to a minimum:)
3 comments:
make post-its and put all the things you want to say on there, and then when you aren't sleeping, blog. . .
i know about the not sleeping...i was on sleeping pills, but i went off of them last night, and i slept about 3 hours. right now, i'm yawning away, but as soon as i go lay down for the night, i'll stare at the ceiling or the clock! fun fun!!
anyways...i'll let you know something about this coming week or the next as soon as i know! hubby says i can't start anything major until when i start back, but i can always plan! wink* wink*
Life does get back to a normal pace, it will never be the same, it become much more exciting, as you are already learning. Tell Brad hey, and we can't wait to see yall again.
great pic...looks like the leaf has been captured while falling!! do you want some cheese with that whine??? :)
Post a Comment