My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 23, 2007

thanks


Things I am thankful for: my family. This picture mom took of us at the apple orchard and I just love it. Yesterday we drove to Nashville to have dinner with the Kelley side and then drove home b/c Brad had to work today so lots of driving. Poor L was exhausted and slept the whole way home and then slept from 8:30pm to 4am. The mommy was very thankful for that. The driving gave us some good ol' family time though and I got a start on my knitting.

This morning Amber and I went and braved the crowds at the stores. They weren't that bad but we missed the morning rush. I got most of the stuff I needed for Brad and L so it was a good productive morning. Brad gets home in a little bit and I promised him Christmas music and decorating:)

2 comments:

Amber Harris said...

Love the family pic, it is gorgeous! I really enjoyed the girl time yesterday. It's nice getting away from the girls even for a few hours. Hope to get together soon to eat!

The Runyans said...

wonderful family picture! i need some of our family, but i'm just so BIG!!