My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

roxy the rover


Have to give God props! He has blessed me with my first SUV right when we needed it. My poor Felix, the Ford Focus, was going caput and we really needed some more space. I happened to drive past a used Landrover Discovery for sale for a great price and in great shape so it is now sitting in the driveway! It is so nice...my first nice car. I was just happy that Felix had electronic windows and now I have 2 sunroofs!!!! So, I decided to name it Roxy the Rover:) I'll take a pic of it soon but it looks similar to the one in the pic (if you can see it, its kinda small!)

5 comments:

The Runyans said...

how exciting! i think land rovers are pretty! plus they're off road, which is fun too!
we are getting a new van soon! i'm not too thrilled, because i wanted a toyota sequoia so bad...but they are just too expensive!!

L said...

oh your rover is super sexy. I'm jealous!

Amber Harris said...

Love it! When can we go for a spin? Does L like it yet? Call me!

Bernadette said...

sweet ride my friend:) great to go see christmas lights in!!!! congrats and good luck with it.

Jamie Lee said...

nice SUV!!!!!!!!!!!!