
Here it is folks...the Christmas Contest! I thought it would be fun and add some spice to my boring blog:) Here's how it works: Leave a comment answering the question "What is your favorite Christmas song?" If you dont have a blogger acct and have to leave it anonymously then be sure to put your name in your comment. Then, on Christmas, I will have Brad randomly draw one out of a hat (or whatever sort of holder we have around!). I will announce the winner on Christmas and the winner will get a $20 coupon code to be used for purchasing pictures! Yay!
So, leave those comments......What is my favorite Christmas song? That is a hard one, I'll have to think on it! Happy Christmas Eve!!!
4 comments:
very hard decision...cuz they are all good and just a few do i dislike. so my fav is: o holy night
but in case i can put two in the pot...my other fav is: silver bells
then there is grandma got ran over by a reindeer!!!
"I only want you for Christmas" with a close second being "Santa Baby".
Post a Comment