My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

snowflake



L got this outfit from a relative in Nashville and she is so cute...looks like a little snowflake! A busy weekend....had to work alot, had a photo shoot of the cutest one year old ever!, and tried to get everything ready for Christmas! So far I have a few more packages to mail and a couple things to wrap and that will be about all for this year:) We went kinda light on the gifts so that is good. Also, wrapping up my first scarf and it turned out pretty good. Now, I am on to more fun knitting projects thanks to the Linz for the book and yarns for my birthday! Hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas b/c you better watch out.....Santa Claus is coming to town!!!


I almost forgot!!! L had a big weekend: saw Santa and cried (pic to come!), rolled over for the first time and cried (mostly due to hating being on her stomach and scared b/c Brad and I yelled b/c we were so excited!), and ate banana's for the first time and didn't cry:) (she seemed to like the bananas and we sang the Gwen Stefani very of spelling b-a-n-a-n-a-s for her while she ate:)

5 comments:

Bernadette said...

oh God...i hope i don't have to sing to her while she eats bananas tomorrow!!! and the outfit is so cute. and she did have the cuteness factor going while crying on santa's lap...even he felt the cuteness. i think she was using this technique to win over santa for presents...may have worked. she was very cute ya know!! i want to hear you and brad sing to lena tho:)

KnittieKitty said...

L is the cutest baby ever! Santa Clauses scare me too, but not as much as clowns... Love the pink tree as well!

The Runyans said...

yeah. how precious.

we haven't seen santa, only due to the fact that i know sam won't sit on his lap! he'll cry his eyes out. . .so, i'm wondering if we will even attempt it? who knows?

Bernadette said...

shannon and lindsay were both scared of santa. i tried one or two yrs then gave up on it. but shannon did see santa and the deer in the sky one year! she is the "special" daughter;) and linz well she figured out that presents were coming anyway so why do the santa thing!! she too is "special" in her special sort of way!! so no pics of my kids with santa.

ENJ said...

OMG!! Shannon she's is beautiful...not like I doubted your genes but she's absolutely stunning. I'm sooo glad that we can keep in touch & I really appreciate the comments you guys left & it makes me miss you all so much more. I'm due on March 18th & I'm absolutely terrified! I'm just getting use to the fact that there's someone inside me :) Well I don't want to write a novel but please keep in touch!!