My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

refugee

I am blogging from mom and dad's. Lena and I are refugees at the moment because of a fireplace catastrophe. See, our 1930's fireplace is having issues and the smoke was coming into the house and the fumes were getting to be too much so we left Brad and Mocha to take care of it and came up here to take a bath and chill while the house aired out. Quite the exciting day! I did get some cookies made though, so not all was lost! No pic today, need to put pics from the weekend on my computer to share...hopefully tomorrow! Shout out to the Linz in cheeseland who was supposed to get snow! We want pics!!!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

it is very handy being just down the road from you:) every time lena gets road rage i thank God i'm just 5 minutes from your house! it's nice to be a place of shelter for the homeless!! and linz...we want pics!