
I came home the other day from work to this picture....Brad dancing with L in the kitchen to Christmas music, she was sound asleep. So cute! We went to the Christmas parade yesterday and I wasn't sure how she was going to like it, what with the sirens and drums and all. Well, she loved it! Especially the little Shriner cars...she was sure that they were cars made for her b/c they were her size! She actually laughed out loud when the band came by playing. I am convinced she needs to grow up doing something in music....it is amazing how much she loves it! Well, I must go. Today after church we are going to try out the new Cereal Bar in town....I'll let you know how it it:)
3 comments:
What a great pic. Brad is too funny. I am glad that Lena liked the parade, expeciallt the Shriners (LOL). Well Kaleb went ot is first parade on Friday and flipped out on thomas the Train and Copper (which is the dog'd name today) went to her first one on Saturday and liked the horses and the frisbees that were thrown to her. So overall a great weekend. Time ti get back to painting.
OMG! I love the picture. L's cheeks crack me up. How did the thing at the consignment store go? Hope that you have a great birthday!
she is becoming quite the lil' daddy's girl!!!
Post a Comment