My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 7, 2008

the cereal bar baptism...again!

edit....I removed the last post of this and put it back on. Thanks all for the great comments but a spammer snuck on their because I didn't have a moderator on. I didn't want to keep it up for fear that someone would click on the link. Sorry that I had to remove your comments but this issue should be fixed now so comment away:)


Here are the pics from last week at L's baptism at the cereal bar! We had a great time in the unique setting...however, L threw a fit during it due to a combination of, I think, new people, new place, and poops:)

This is the cereal bar...gotta love Captain Jack Sparrow in the background standing watch over them:)

L before the baptism getting revved up for her tantrum:) Notice the beautiful dress (you can't see all of it here to appreciate its awesomeness!) that her Nana made for her. So nice!!

A pic of the alter...love the artwork in the background! Every wall in there is different and is made to have some of the old brick showing through at times....very fun I think!

And finally, here we are after she had calmed down and changed...notice Brad looking drunk on all his cereal:)

No comments: