#1

#2

#3
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.


| FEATURED VENDOR Knoxville, Tennessee Photographers Directory at Decidio.com |
| Member of Onewed.com: Wedding Planning . Wedding Dresses . Wedding Website . Wedding Shoes . Hair Styles . Cake Pictures . Photographers . Disc Jockey . Bridal Shops . Wedding Forum . Wedding Flowers |
6 comments:
Matt and I agree on the middle one. The other two seem to draw away from your name and the middle one stands out. You want your name to catch them. Although, I do admit that it was a tough choice.
number 2 for sure..but i think the buildings need crazy looking windows in them or windows of some sort. just my opinion...may not look good once their applied but maybe worth just trying. the real art is good by the bldgs...because that is what you are capturing on film and then who is doing the capturing below it....number 2 has the easiest on the eyes and the flow is good.
ps...looking at it again...i like the cyrptic look and the coloring.
but if you are looking for something alittle off that makes someone stop even because their eye off balance then go for the other ones. so it's up to you my firend...what do you think???
number 2, girl!!!
I vote #2. It's well balanced. The other two make me feel slightly uncomfortable and I have to stop for a moment to figure out what's going on. :)
Post a Comment