My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the top ten.....

well, perhaps a few more than ten! Every year I like to pick some of my fave pics of the year...it's sometimes hard b/c most of my favorite ones are snapshots of my personal pics that remind me of the year but I try to put a few in here as well as those that I appreciate the most as a picture since this is for all the world to see and I have scrapbooks to put my fave personal ones in. So, without further ado, here are my faves. I put them in a grid for times sake but just take note that it does cut some of the picture off to make it square.



And here is my favorite picture from the year. My daughter in my arms the morning of her first full day of life.

2 comments:

Amber Harris said...

Absolutely love the pics! You truly have a gift. Can't wait to see you again (I have more scrapbooking for you, Ha! Ha!)

Bernadette said...

just make me cry why don't cha!! the pics are great...i clicked on them and they became larger...i'm sure that is common knowledge but i was thrilled:)