My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 21, 2008

everyday life

Well, a pretty normal weekend. Friday night hit the mall and got some great buys!! There is nothing like an Old Navy that is moving locations! I'm talking $1 for most things! I decided that L and I are going to have a tradition to go shopping after Christmas and get next years fall/winter clothes...what a savings!!! I got some cute stuff at Children's place for her next year for $2 for most of the stuff! My kinda shopping! On Saturday we went to Maryville to work on the Guitar Hero Fundraiser. Sunday it was church and home. No snow as forecasted but verrrrryyyy cold!!! I am itching to go outside and take pics but must wait until its warmer:) Here are some pics from the weekend...nothing too exciting!

L and her daddy's hand:


L in her Baby Einstein glory, she is getting to where she loves to sit in it and watch her Baby Einstein show:)

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

the father-daughter hand pic would be really cute on your mantle. lena einstein...thank God for those dvds!!!