1. I am loving Yo Gabba Gabba. L is a little too young to sing along but loves the fun music and bright colors....I am so doing this project
2. Speaking of Yo Gabba Gabba and some other awesome kids stuff, check out Babesta, a hip boutique for babies and tots!
3. Give peace and progress a chance, vote for Ron Paul!
4. A nod to mom who heard Alice Smith on Ellen and thought of me! Definately will be the next cd that I buy! Listen here
5. A great chance to impact the world! We are going to Ecuador in May....if you would like to donate via paypal and help impact the world.....click below!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, you know that i am going to polietly disagree with who to vote for. I am a Hillary man. But, the other info is great. When are yall going to Ecu.
well...yo gabba gabba has iron ons..i wish the wonder pets did...but waht a great page! and then babesta rocks. and speaking of rocks..wouldn't ron paul rock things up alittle:) alice smith may become my favorite tune...will look for her cd this weekend...if not i'm getting it online. i look foward to going to ecudor...praying we get the rest of our funding with the guitar hero tourney....thanks for making friday so nice:)
Jamie, we are going in late May.....and I respect your political decision:) just wanted to express mine:)
Also, mom, get Alice Smith on itunes, the whole album is like 8 bucks!
Thanks for the comments!!!
Hey when is the hero tour.
March 1st at Capitol Theater in Maryville
Post a Comment