Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.
| FEATURED VENDOR Knoxville, Tennessee Photographers Directory at Decidio.com |
| Member of Onewed.com: Wedding Planning . Wedding Dresses . Wedding Website . Wedding Shoes . Hair Styles . Cake Pictures . Photographers . Disc Jockey . Bridal Shops . Wedding Forum . Wedding Flowers |
4 comments:
Linzy has to get a large pic of L with the dogs. It is so adorable and L looks so happy, like she just belongs there. Love the pics, I am so envious of all your many talents. Love ya!
soooooo cute...love the pic of the four of them! too bad no close up of the cheat...but do love the two of them on the couch. did good!!
I know, I realized that I had more of Mr. Big but that is because the Cheat was way into playing and Mr Big was all about posing:)
he does love a good photo shoot!!
Post a Comment