Tuesday, February 12, 2008
some change....
So, here is my quicky version of change because I have a couple more things I would like to change, but hey, I am doing this on my lunch break:) Thought the blog needed a name other than Shannon Kelley Photography and since Lena's nickname is quickly becoming Lenabean...nana came up with the great name of Bean Sprouts. My goal is to put more fun little stories of her on here as well so that I can go back and have this be a little record of her funness:) So, the blog header right now is a pic I took over the weekend on Linz's couch...what a great couch for pictures, I was in love! Let me know what you think of the changes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the new layout and the new name. Linz's couch is wonderful, i am envious. It is so big and bright. I am a sucker for bright colors and have to watch myself. I missed you while you were gone and am so glad that you had a nice trip. Please call me tomorrow (had supervision tonight). Love ya!
hey.
what an awesome couch for portraits...love it!!
i saw you had left a message on erin's (pigbear)blog!
we email each other occasionally. we found one another 1.5 years ago on 2 peas!!!
hope you are good!
linzy must be proud..her couch being covered!! the pic is great and i love the new format!!
I had know idea i had such a swanky couch. It doesn't look that nice in teh house. I think it's because you cropped out the messy end tables. :)
Post a Comment