I have also decided to go with a new printer for pictures...I tossed the idea around about the change and decided they provide exceptional quality, amazing color, etc so I am changing over...they are a little pricier so I am in the middle of looking at new packages to give the best deal to my customers...because you deserve it!
That is all the changes going on now, just wanted to give you a heads up...and to leave you with a picture...
this is Beans showing off her new sunglasses and funny face. She started doing this random thing with her lips...don't know where she got it but we have deemed it the pigface. So now, when you say "where's your pigface?" this is what you get. Hilarious! She things she is celebrity in her glasses let me tell you!
2 comments:
oh toooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnnny!!! and i had noticed some changes...can't wait to see them:)
I can't believe how much Beans actually looks like Lindsay in that picture. How funny (and it is no relation to the pig comment); she honestly just favors her!
Post a Comment