My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

happy birthday beans!

I can't believe it has been a year! Brad and I were talking the other night and we both agreed...we have definitely learned alot and I don't think anything can truly prepare you for parenthood and it definitely is the best thing ever! Here is one of my faves from her one year old photo shoot...I blew it up big (and I mean big!) for her party. I just love big pictures!

DSC08467web

Since her party is on Saturday we are going to Market Square tonight for a little family celebration at La Costa and then to Marble Slab (for her favorite, ice cream!)

3 comments:

Amber Harris said...

Happy Birthday to a very special little girl! We love you so very much and hope that today is very special for you. We can't wait to celebrate with ou on Saturday.

Bernadette said...

happy birthday to you, beans
...cha cha cha!!!

love ya bunches:)
nana

The Runyans said...

happy birthday sweet girl!