My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

long overdue

Here are some random snapshots from when Auntie L and Uncle E were in town...enjoy!

Our trip to the Fruit and Berry Patch...

I love this pic....Beans and her dada, rocking away on the front porch...


blackberry picking in the stroller:)


yummy...trying out some apple slushie...she loved it!



Our trip the Smokies....


Dad in the stream...couldn't decide on color or b/w...so here's both:)

At Dollywood...playing with dada


5 comments:

Amber Harris said...

Looks like you all stayed very busy, but I didn't see Lindsay or Eric in any of the pictures. Just as usual, there are no pictures of you either (always behind the camera!). I like the B&W of your dad better; it adds character to the picture.

Shannon Kelley said...

I have a few of Linz and Eric but they are a tad camera shy (for now anyways:) ) so I didn't put any on here....

KnittieKitty said...

we feel fat and didn't want to be photographed. :) However, we do need a copy of the pix of us and Lena.
Also, everytime I see apple slushie, I think it says apple sushi. I really miss being able to eat sushi...

Bernadette said...

how did i miss these...much fun was had. i do have a shot of linz and none of eric. it just wasn't a camera week!!

Bernadette said...

must say the pic of brad and lena is priceless....two peas in a pod!