1. Yesterday's warm weather made me really get in the mood for spring...I am so ready for the warm weather. I would much rather be hot than cold!
2. I am signing up for a gym membership today...and vowing to do better eating wise. Tomorrow when I go food shopping I am parking the cart in the produce aisle!!! They say to do most of your shopping there and against the walls (meat, dairy, etc) and you will be better off than going in the middle aisles where all the packaged goods are... interesting tidbit for you.
3. It was a rough night sleeping wise in the Kelley household but some strides were made. Beans put herself to sleep 2 times last night. One with a little crying the other not....baby steps I keep telling myself!
4. Tomorrow is the Spring Fling at Little Chicks and Dudes! Come on down and say hi! The Easter Egg Hunt for the community is going on across the street as well, weather permitting!
5. And finally, (I don't know how some people do the Ten on Tuesday thing, just the five kills me sometimes!) here is the Beans in her new ride from her great grandpops in Nasvhille, complete with cup holders and a spare tire that opens to hold toys!
2 comments:
Love the wagon! When can we take it for a spin? We will try to make it tomorrow to the sale (depending on the weather)
she is so cute in that there wagon. brad's family are the best gift givers!!
Post a Comment