My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Five on Friday!

1. Beans is either teething or catching a cold..her little nose is running like crazy! It has made for some interesting nights! Luckily, Brad doesn't work today so he took over last night and let me get a little sleep!

2. Easter is around the corner. Did you know this is the earliest easter has been in over a hundred years! Also, did you know how to find out when easter is ( I just learned this, so maybe I am behind:) ) It is the first full moon after the start of spring. Speaking of moons, did you check it out last night...amazing! It was like daytime outside at 2am!

3. Two of my favorite things in April: Rossini and Earth Fest! Last year I was preggo at both so limited a little in my enjoyment...this year beans will be here to enjoy!

4. One of my fave shows is Ace of Cakes where they make all these amazing cakes. I'm so bad at watching something on tv and then thinking I can do it so what am I doing for next weekend, making a cake Ace of Cake style!!! I wont divulge because I want it to be a surprise but I will definately share afterwards!

5. I just want to give a big thank you to my mom, without her I don't know what I would do!!! I am so happy that Lena gets to have her in her life and get to see what a cool nana she is:) Little things like going to the store to pick up something for her runny nose is so helpful and I truly appreciate it all! Thanks mom!!


an honorary #6: thanks for all the comments:) Its so fun to get comments....keep em coming!

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

bummer i commented but when i clicked it showed web page unavailable...anyhoot, time is short now so i must go but i did have a peek and and a say:)

The Runyans said...

i love ace of cakes...

you know, i used to make cakes and sale them...now it's pics...i have to be doing something creative at all times..lol...

Shannon Kelley said...

thanks mom!

and jessica, I am the same way...I suffer from the "oh, I can so do that!" way of thinking....I find it hard to buy stuff sometimes because I think "oh, I can make that!"