My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 3, 2008

*slap on hand*

yes, yes, I know! I am a bad blogger!!!!! I have many blog ideas and think to myself on most days "wow, I need to blog that!", but, alas, my crazy life lately has kept me from that! We had the Guitar Hero Tournament over the weekend and had a great time (a pic or two to come!). I am relieved that all the planning and organizing of it is over though! Next weekend I have the Spring Fling (pic/ad to come!) so I am now gearing up for that...major cute props so come out and get a free pic on Saturday! My goal is to get a couple things done with pictures (ie: editing and uploading) tonight so definately check back!

PS, and leave a comment, you know you want to:)

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

no i'm the worst blogger...i mean i do comment but to post something on my own is like a major thing...i it ain't happening tonight.!! maybe tomorrow...i do have some good pics to be posted and a story or two! but tomorrow is another day:) the guitar hero was great and thanks to all you guys have done. and the photot shoot will be fun...hope you get losts of folks cuz your pics are fabulous!