ok...so, I love planning and organizing projects and typically have a few things going on. After my last project in Feb I decided that I needed a break to enjoy life and put forth effort into my God, family, friends, and photography ( a few things that get pushed to the wayside if I have a big project...) so I am currently projectless and actually enjoying it ... my to do list is shorter, less stress, etc.. However, I was driving home yesterday thinking that something was wrong and was thinking of people that I could call because I had nothing to go over in my head and no numbers that I had to call to take care of some aspect of a project. I could literally just enjoy the music and I didn't know what to do with myself. I realized that I am slightly addicted to projects, gives me something to do and its like I love the stress and adrenaline of it all. I know, weird! So, with that realization I am not going to run and get a project....because I think my detox is needed! However, I am deciding that in the future I don't mind projects but when I am ready to delve back in I am going to be choosy...I have some things that I have been wanting to do forever and need to work on those instead!
Sorry so random but with my lack of projects to talk about, this is what you get:)
On a side note, our neighbors had their land surveyed and come to find out all the houses on our stree have yards that go straight back when the property lines are really at an angle. So, we lost some yard on one side and gained some on the other. Now we have to get ours surveyed. All in all, not a big deal but Brad is so proud of his yard and loves doing yard work so he is tore up because now his pretty manicured land belongs to the neighbor. I keep trying to tell him that he gained more on the other side but he is so funny, he's moping around like he is depressed! Poor thing! So this Sunday we are going to have yard day to help him out of his depression!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the UPS man brought me the prettiest picture today!!!
do you just want me to mail it to you? let me know!
as for your project. my mom used to tell me that i function better when i'm busy. and it seems to be that way. i have something going on all the time!
yay! I am excited for the pic Jessica! Whatever is easier...if you are going to be downtown sometime or in ftn city and its easier for you to meet me somewhere or if you want to mail. Just let me know:)
And the yard will be yet another project that you will start working on, not to mention that you still have to get beans scrapbook caught up (and we have to use my new Cuttlebug)! Liv fell at school today and has two staples in her head and we have a new cousin today (named Lindsay). Plus we have a lot of other stuff going on here too. I've actually, after your nagging, though of starting a blog about cute things my kids say but I procrastinate and am unsure. Miss you and am planning on Saturday (depending on if no other major events happen between now and then).
amber, you so need a blog...you could entitle it "from the mouths of...." (just a suggestion!) I haven't nagged that much:) I am so sorry about Liv!! Poor thing! And congrats on little Lindsay (its a good name!)
sorry you do get it honestly
Post a Comment