My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 7, 2008

5 on Friday

This week I thought I would change it up a little and go with a link theme! So, the 5 will be websites that I frequent. Feel free to post yours in the comments or on your blog and link to it here....

1: Etsy : a great place to buy handmade and get inspiration!

2: The Ooze: conversation for the journey : great articles!

3: Better Photo If you ever have a question on photography, this is a great place to search for answers.

4: Montessori by hand blog A montessori teachers blog who does all sorts of handmade items. Very cool for ideas and cool patterns if you are the sewing kind

5: Cool mom picks A great website for moms to find unique items and to get reviews!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

loving the sites....i never explore so thanks for the imput