My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 10, 2008

bath time

I've been wanting to get some bath pictures for some time now and finally remembered to grab the camera last night. The night time ritual is around 6:30pm dada gives her a bath. I can only recall me giving her a bath twice in her life now that I think about it. They have a ball and I'm pretty sure she has more fun with dada doing the bath than if I did it. They talk and splash...its so precious! Brad is sometimes a little too liberal with the water and suds but she lets him know about it when it gets in her eyes:) bless her heart...she is learning well in how to deal with her slightly hyper active father...hehe!

this is perhaps my favorite and may be a print for in our bathroom:)
IMG_4579web

gotta love the finger. she points at everything!
IMG_4578web

a slightly more vintage look...thought it suited the picture
IMG_4577web

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

the first pic could win the purple ribbon at the tenn fair next summer!!! she does love her bath time with dada...i love the hair style afterwards(hehe) and yuo can throw water in her face and she just laughs!

JEN said...

What a coincidence - we took pics of bath time last night because it was the first night we put the girls in together! These are awesome - I wish Jay would do bath time - have Brad talk to him . . .