first up....tiles!
These are amazing gifts and a great Christmas present idea! They are only $15 each and 6x6 in size. You can pick what picture you want. This example shows how you can opt for a full 6x6 picture or get some accents like paper and ribbon. You can also add text. You can get straight edge or soft edges...this example has soft edges. In the bottom middle picture you will notice they have some texture to them...very cool! If you have had a session with me in the past and would like to order them you are welcome too, just drop me a line!
second up...my personal fave!....wall galleries!
These will now be automatic when you have a session. I have a ton of different room settings and when you get your gallery after your session some will be included to show you how your pictures would look in certain galleries. I can customize these for you if you know that you are wanting, for example, pictures for on your mantle or above your bed. It even tells you what sizes the pictures are so you can plan! I am personally loving this tool and think you will too!
Here is an example:
2 comments:
i'm up for a tile of lena in the first bath pic of the previous post...pink flamingo paper with the words rub a dub on the paper!! i'll either hang it with a plate hanger or may put it on the easel. what do ya think??
sounds good! I do love that picture:)
Post a Comment