This was one of the last pictures of the night and I just love it. This is straight out of the camera...loving the lighting!
This was the hotel where the reception was held...amazing architecture!
more couple shots:) I was loving the stone on the exterior of the church!
The ceremony was Catholic and with hints of Filipino tradition in it. I love weddings with tradition in them...makes them so much more meaningful I think!
perhaps my fave of them all. Why do I love the pictures that are so random, not straight, weird angles. They just call to me. I love them!
and without further ado....I present Waylon! A special request to be included in the sneak peek. Waylon, like our chocolate lab Mocha, was rescued from a shelter and it super cute! He is definitely less hyper than Mocha which helped in getting some pictures:)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love the pictures especially the ones with Waylon in them! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks so much for doing such a great job!
-Gigi
yay! I'm so glad you like them! I do love the Waylon ones! He's such a good dog!
I love the wedding dress and some of the backgrounds made for amazing pictures. I also like the new artwork pictures. They have a scrapbooky look! Speaking of which...I miss girl time and so need some right now. I promise to call you soon...just really stressed with some stuff.
pics are great ... the dog is priceless!!!
Post a Comment