so, a little uninspired for our 5 on Friday session. I usually have a game plan but no, not today. So were kickin it random style today...here we go:)
-New cd's that are getting some good reviews and that I may need: Madonna, Gnarl's Barkley, Sarah Mclachlan (her new CD, Rarities, B-sides, and other stuff vol 2, has an awesome song of the Prayer of St. Francis....awesome), and the upcoming new Coldplay cd!!
-Camping season is coming up!!! A good recipe for the camper in you.... take a banana, peel on, and cut a slit in the peel and pull away some from the banana to make a pocket. Add some chocolate chips and marshmallows in the pocket, cover in aluminum foil and throw in the fire. Open after about 7-10 minutes and eat with a spoon...yum!
-Did you know the worst thing for you at Subway is the tuna sub, followed by the meatball?
-We're having a yard sale soon...stay tuned for the dates...its going to be rad!
-Need something to do this weekend....Lynard Skynard is in town:)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how fun is lynard synard going to be...is brad sad he isn't going? is this the first year he has ever missed them??
and the camping banana thing is sooooooooooo good!! even to do in the backyard campfire!! so yummy. ya know i'm not into madonna but some of the songs i heard were good...i will check out sarah mclachlan's new cd. yes, yard sale season is upon us...yeah!
Just a suggestion for next friday, maybe doing top five movies that you want to see. I did hear one of Madonna's new songs and I wasn't really impressed. I guess the 80's girl in me misses the Material Girl.
Post a Comment