The ultra cool funness promised in the 5 on Friday has arrived!!! Check out our Bags for Missions. As most of you know I am going to Ecuador with some family and friends in October to work with El Refugio. We have to pay for all the supplies while we are down there (we'll be building!) as well as our way. To help raise money for the supplies we are selling reusable shopping bags (they can have other purposes as well...such as beach bags, lunch bags, etc...) that are amazing!!! Check the website out here!!!!! I also put the slide show to the right so you can have a sneak peak at them. For only $5 they are a steal!!!!
Get one today!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the bags, they are a steal at $5!!! Your mom has put a lot of time into them. The tree is looking pretty. I thought of you as I wrote my blog today!!!
Post a Comment