My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 2, 2008

5 on Friday...the AM edition (what?!)

I know, I know...the AM edition...yes, I am finally posting a 5 on Friday in the morning of Friday rather than squeaking it in on the tails of the PM...this week is a random 5. Also, if you do a 5 on Friday on your blog, let me know and I'll link you:)

- I got all the frames that I need for the kids...thanks so much to all that helped and were going to. Again, I am so blessed to have friends like you!

-Mini sessions are on Saturday but I think we're getting rained out...so expect a call from me (or email) so we can reschedule...I'm thinking Sunday afternoon if that works for those signed up...if not, never fear, I'll work with you. darn mother nature:)

-big huge funness coming within hours! Stay tuned!

-Prayer request for my grammy and my grandfather (each on different sides of the family)..they are both dealing with some health problems and possibly congestive heart failure.

-My rhodadendron is blooming:) Even though it is a monster in my yard that I sometimes dislike, when it blooms that all goes away:) here are some pics!

No comments: