
In honor of going to Kentucky to rock climb and camp this weekend...here is the 5 on Friday of fun firsts for the weekend...
1. First roadtrip in the rover!
2. First time beans is going camping (the mama is excited but nervous...please don't let her be the one in the campground screaming all night!!
3. First time Brad rock climbs (he is excited but nervous...he has wanted to do it for awhile and a friend of ours is a pro at it so he has a good teacher...I'll definately take pics!)
4. First time camping for the mama since being pregnant (last time we went I was 8.5 months pregnant....me getting out of the tent in the middle of the night to go pee 5 times ...not a pretty sight!)
5. First roadtrip/camping trip of the season!!!! Bring it on!
We'll see you guys next week! I'm sure we'll come back with funny stories and lots of pics:)
2 comments:
have a good trip.
have fun camping!
Post a Comment