minisessions are over and I had a great time! Hope all did as well. I was going to pic one or two to post really quickly as a pre-sneak peek but there are too many good ones that I can't choose:) I'll post a proper sneak peek tomorrow for you though!
Had a lazy Saturday and a busy Sunday over the weekend. We worked on our yard Sunday and it is looking good. We're having to go in ministeps to get it all done but it is coming. Thanks to mom for helping with all the flowers! And to Aunt Carleen for the flowers from the nursery...they all look marvelous! (and yes, I promise to water them!)
Have to run, busy Monday:) Have a great one yourself!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you had a good day off! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics.
you should see my dad's yard...and aunt carleen's is bare. just like the plumber with leaky pipes..she is the plant lady with no flowers!! i think i will get her flower beds cleaned out this weekend so she can just plant and not have to do the weeding beforehand!!
Post a Comment