My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

preview C:

I know, I know Amber...about time:) Sorry for the delay:) And I must admit that this is the first sneak preview for you...I am workin' up a lil' sumin special for ya:) soo many cute pictures. I loved looking through these because the girls are so full of vibrancy and life! Here are just a few....I will definately share more:)

this was not a pose or something I asked them to do....love sisters, there is nothing like it in the world!

for some reason I love this family picture:)

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

sisters....so cute they are. and the pic of the harris family looks like they got the whold world in their hands:) very nice you guys!

Amber Harris said...

If you can catch my girls being sweet, you are one talented person! Props to ya! I can't wait to see the rest of them (although I still hate myself in pictures and still think that I have quite a bit more weight to lose). Hope your day was wonderful and filled with good things!!!