My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.shannonkelleyphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

am i crazy!!??

so, we have a terrible 1930's bathroom that has been faux fixed up by the last owners (peel and stick tiles and a shell sink...that is all I'm going to say!) that is in dire need of help. The toilet keeps creeping to the right because the subfloor needs replaced properly as well. So, we had an estimate done on it by a friend of a friend who is a contractor and we are going for it. Sooo, life is a little crazy for me, working crazy hours, have a great fun photo shoot this weekend that I am looking forward too, a couple albums I'm putting together, etc...etc... and what are we now doing as well....starting bathroom reno 2008 on Monday!!!!!!! Agghh! And we're demo'ing this weekend! It should take a couple weeks for the whole thing and we won't have a bathroom that whole time because this is a old house and only one bathroom...so what does that mean?? oh yeah, portapotty in the back yard!!! Brad is not excited! (neither am I if I really think about it...but you gotta do what you gotta do!) I figure, 2 crazy, taking bathrooms at the gym (for me at least...LOVE my gym bathrooms..its like a spa, and I'm not being sarcastic either, they are amazing!), portapotty loving weeks equals beautiful new bathroom with a firm floor, no shell sink, and a place Beans can be proud to potty train in! Wish us luck...I'll definately post pics of the portapotty!

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

CRAZYTOWN!!! but no matter when you do this it will be crazy so go for it...can always shower at my house...and buy some good spray for the portapotty:)

Amber Harris said...

Our house is always open for company. We have two and 1/2 bathrooms and I feel confident that we can share. You are welcome to stay here all you want (or just use our potty). If Brad is at all like Matt, using the bathroom somewhere else is like peeing in front of another guy. It is just too uncomfortable! While all your renovating is the bathroom (which I am so happy about), your whole house will be turned upside down. You just happen to be friends with the "bestest" organizer so if you need anything, just yell. I done not use did this whole time. Ha, Ha!