so, over the weekend I was trying to get a picture done for Bean's birthday invitations. I had the idea to take a picture in this cute birthday hat and Amber had one on hand and let me borrow it..thanks Amber:) well...beans had other ideas. She would not keep that hat on! I finally started holding it on her head and just snapping in hopes of getting a good one...didn't happen. This is the best I got...you can she her little arms going for the had in the picture. So, we opted for a different pic on the invitation:)

In other news, the bath reno 2008 is under way...we now have a new floor:) While walking out to the portajon yesterday morning, I was like "oh fun...it's kinda like camping!". Then, I get a call from Brad in the afternoon saying that the sink is backed up and he can't fix it. So now, we have no sinks in the house at all and no bathroom....now we're really camping! The plumber is coming tomorrow so maybe that will help:)
2 comments:
You could have gone with a it's my party and I'll cry if I want to theme for the invites :)
oh, I could have! didn't even think about that!
Post a Comment